H-Billing is a great application from Universal IT Solutions, mainly for businesses that grant public internet access at a fee (such as hotels, restaurants, internet cafes, etc). It simplifies billing for such services, thus providing an efficient means of maximizing profit on internet services.
It is a very stable system that runs on Linux and can support hundreds of concurrent users smoothly.
H-Billing was developed with the following design principles
- Automation - minimal man power is needed to operate all billing operations, with customers being able to check status of their accounts
- Flexibility - allows for billing of both wireless and wired networks
- Feature richness - provides very useful features that solve billing challenges of organizations that bill customers for internet access
- Simplicity - web-based system that is very intuitive and easy to use
- Affordability - H-Billing employs open source tools, platforms and applications to minimize the total cost of ownership
Some of the features of H-Billing are:
- Web-based application thus easily accessible from any part of network
- Uses relational databases
- Multiple access application
- Controls IP-based services
- Controls access by radius account
- Controls access by date
- Controls access by time
- External Radius support
- Real-time monitoring of accounts
- Easy database backup and restore
- Easy customization for Hotels, cafes, etc
- Administrator Access/privilege control
- Supports multiple wireless access points
- In built router with network address translation
- In-built proxy/caching server
- Shows all users online
- Provides users account statistics and traffic utilization
- Pentium IV Processor, 512MB RAM, 80GB HDD.
- 2 network cards
Contact us to learn more about our company, services and capabilities.
To start a dialogue with our consulting representative, please complete the following
Request Information form, and one of our representatives shall contact you shortly.