The features provided by our call centre solution are many and varied. Our solution integrates many software packages, each including their own set of great features. However, it adds new interfaces for control and reporting of its own, to make it a complete package. Some of the features provided natively are:
- Call recording with a Web interface to search recordings
- Voicemail and Voicemail-to-Email functionality
- Flexible IVR configurable by a Web Inteface.
- Voice synthesis support
- Extension Batch Tool to create large numbers of extensions using CSV files.
- Integrated Echo Canceller
- Phone provisioner, configurable via a Web Interface. Allows configuration of a large number of IP phones in a short time for supported phones.
- Support for video phones
- Hardware detection interface allowing quick & easy setup of a range of popular telephony hardware.
- integrated DHCP server to dynamically assign IPs to the IP-Phones
- Operator panel. Monitor PBX activity via a graphical interface and perform call transfers and parkings by a simple drag-n-drop. * Call parking allowing calls to be picked up at any extension.
- Call Detail (CDRs) report within you can search calls based on different criteria as date, extension number, etc
- Billing report from which you can filter by destination, source
- Report of channels used by technology (SIP, ZAP, IAX, Local, H323)
- Support for call queues including static and dynamic agents
- Conference Center. Allows setup of temporary scheduled conferences or static conference rooms via Web Interface * Support the following protocols: SIP, IAX, H323, MGCP, SKINNY, etc
- Supported codecs: ADPCM, G.711 (A-Law & Î¼-Law), G.722, G.723.1 (pass through), G.726, G.729 (through a commercial license), GSM, iLBC
- Support for analog interfaces as FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS)
- Support for digital interfaces as E1/T1/J1 through protocols as PRI/BRI/R2
- Support for bluetooth interfaces through cell phones (chan_mobile)
- Caller ID supported.
- Multiple Trunk support.
- Incoming and outgoing routes with support dial pattern matching which gives flexibility
- Follow-me support
- Support for ring groups
- Support for paging and intercom for supported IP Phones
- Support for call routing based on Time Conditions
- Support for PIN sets
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) - Direct access to the PBX via External Line
- Web based file editor to manually edit the Asterisk configuration files
- Web based interface to the Asterisk console called the CLI
- Online and contextual embedded help, integrated to the administrative Web interface.
- Translated to 20 languages
- System resources monitor
- Network configurator
- The server can be shutdown from the Web
- Access control to the Web interface based on the ACL concept
- Interface to manage updates
- Skins support
- Server date/time/timezone configurable from the Web
- Fax server based on HylaFax
- The fax functionality is administrable via Web
- Fax visor integrated. The faxes can be downloaded from the Web in PDF format *
- Fax-to-email application
- The email template (from fax-to-email) can be customized
- Access control for fax clientes (white list)
- Can be integrated with the WinprintHylafax plugin. This applications allows to print any document to a virtual fax from a Windows application.
- Instant Messaging (IM) server based on the Openfire project and integrated with Asterisk. It is based on the Jabber protocol which allows for compatibility with many Jabber clients.
- A call can be started from the IM client if you use the Spark client and have installed the Asterisk-IM plugin.
- The IM server can be configured from the Web from a friendly interface
- Supports groups of IM users
- Supports connection with other IM gateways like MSN, Yahoo Messenger, GTalk, ICQ, etc. This allows the user to connect to several networks from the same IM client
- Report of user sessions * Support for plugins to extend functionality
- LDAP support
- Support server-to-server connections to share users between two servers
- Email server with multi-domain support
- Based in Postfix for high email volume
- Administrable via Web
- Interface to configure the Relay networks
- Web based email client based on the Roundcube project
- Support for quotas (the quotas are configurable via Web)
- Calendar integrated with the PBX with support for automatic voice notifications. That means that a call is generated when a notification is triggered
- Phone Book with click-to-dial capabilities
- Two CRM products integrated to the interface (vTigerCRM and SugarCRM)
- A2Billing integrated into the product to manage calling cards
- A complete CRM based on the vTigerCRM project
- Open Source version of SugarCRM integrated
Call center module
This module can be installed from the same web-based interface through a module loader.
The call center module can handle incoming and outgoing campaigns. Some features are:
- Open Source Predictive dialer
- Support for Do-Not-Call List
- Support for incoming and outgoing campaigns
- Forms can be associated to a campaign and designed through an Web wizard
- A "script" can be associated to a campaign
- Agent console
- Support for various types of breaks
- Advanced Reports
Support for telephony hardware
Our solution has a good support for telephony hardware. It includes drivers for the major manufacturers like:
- Rhino Equipment
Most of these drivers are supported through the zaptel project or modified versions of it. Other drivers are supported by the mIDSN project and other projects.
Our solution also supports other phone brands thanks to the SIP and IAX protocols that Asterisk implement. These protocols are based on public available standards. For this reason any manufacturer can build a product that supports them.
Some supported manufacturer are:
Contact us to learn more about our company, services and capabilities.
To start a dialogue with our consulting representative, please complete the following
Request Information form, and one of our representatives shall contact you shortly.